WELSH IN BUSINESS
Welsh in Business Development Officer for Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan
The Welsh in Business Development Officer is available to support you (for free) to increase the use of Welsh in your business.
We provide a personal service to answer your needs, offer advice and practical ideas and refer you to further support to help you develop your company bilingually and offer a Welsh language service to your staff and customers.
What’s on offer?
- – help your business with identifying how to increase Welsh language customer services
- – translate signs, menus, social media messages and promotional materials for free
- – help improve Welsh language interaction between your staff and customers
- – direct you at learning providers that will help improve Welsh language skills whatever the level
- – show how to recruit Welsh speakers and Welsh learners
- – help you understand who your customers are and how the Welsh language can be important for them
- – offer support on how to market and promote your business amongst Welsh speakers.
- – give advice on local networks that can support your business
- – provide bilingual merchandise such as open and close signs and badges that indicate you and your staff speak Welsh or are learning
Contact your local officer for free support today: